The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Monday, December 31, 2012

Photo #366 2012


Attention!
Last post for this blog!
I'll be just using my 
Snappy Repartee blog from here on!

There will be photos, poetry, recipes 
and all sorts of quirky things that
appeal to me! 
Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters
When I took this photo just a little bit ago, 
I immediately thought of J.D. Salinger's book.
One of my all time favorite authors.
Happy New Year to all!!!!
~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Al said...

Good luck with your "new" blog :)

Keith's Ramblings said...

See you there soon!

cube said...

See you there.

Rajesh said...

Good one
Wish you Happy and Prosperous New Year.